OverviewThe CSC32USB 32-Device USB Charging Station Cart provides fast charging, convenient syncing, secure storage and cord management for up to 32 iPad, Android, Surface and Kindle tablets, as well as mobile phones and other USB devices. It’s recommended for education, office, commercial, retail, industrial and healthcare environments.
32 USB ports deliver the fastest charging supported by each device, up to 2.4A per port. A USB uplink port connects to a host computer for wired syncing, though the CSC32USB also supports wireless syncing and simultaneous syncing/charging (up to 1.5A per port during wired syncing).
The cart promotes comprehensive device protection with steel construction and a black powder-coated finish for long-term durability. It locks with the included keys to help prevent device theft, damage or tampering. Flow-through ventilation protects against overheating, the specially coated shelf helps prevent scratches and scuffs, and rubber grommets shield cords from damage.
The cabinet also encourages clutter-reducing organization of devices and cabling. Charging cords store out of sight, and a toolless trim panel permits quick service access.
When moving devices from room to room, the cart provides convenient mobility. Large swivel casters with non-marking wheels improve the ride over uneven surfaces and lock to help prevent unwanted movement at rest. The reversible wide-grip handle assists cart control.
The cart is easy to configure. It ships ready for quick, easy installation, and the handle and cord wrap attach on either side. The split front doors open 180 degrees for improved device and service access. Rear-panel slots support optional wall-mount installation, and removable shelf dividers accommodate thicker devices.
- 32 USB ports provide fastest charging supported by each device, up to 2.4A per port
- Recommended for iPad®, Android™, Surface™ and Kindle™ tablets
- Also charges mobile phones and other USB devices
- Fits tablets with cases (up to 16.5 x 10.5 x 1.5 in. with cord)
- 10 ft. AC input cord with NEMA 5-15P plug reaches distant outlets
- USB uplink port connects to host computer for wired syncing
- Supports wireless syncing and simultaneous syncing/charging (up to 1.5A per port during wired syncing)
- Sturdy steel construction and powder-coated finish promote long-term durability
- Doors lock with included keys to help prevent device theft, damage or tampering
- 3-point locking mechanism latches doors at top, middle and bottom
- Built-in hasp and user-supplied padlock can replace or supplement built-in lock
- Rear ports accommodate user-supplied bicycle cable or chain lock
- Flow-through ventilation helps prevent devices from overheating
- Protective shelves specially coated to avoid device scratches and scuffs
- Cord access ports with rubber grommets protect against abrasions
- Solid top work surface helps avoid accidental drips and spills that could damage devices
- USB ports and charging cords store out of sight
- Shelves include charging cord access ports for each device
- Toolless trim panel permits quick access to cords
- Large swivel casters with non-marking wheels improve ride over uneven surfaces
- Casters lock to help prevent unwanted movement at rest
- Reversible wide-grip handle assists cart control
- Reversible cord wrap keeps input cord out of the way when moving cart
- Compact cart fits in same space as typical utility cart
- Ships ready for quick, easy installation—just attach handle and cord wrap
- Split front doors open 180 degrees for improved device and service access
- Rear-panel mounting slots support optional wall-mount installation
- Removable dividers accommodate thicker devices
- Firmware upgrade port for future updates