The VPL-CH375 delivers an outstanding brightness of 5000 lumens and ultra high-quality images with WUXGA resolution. Sony 3LCD BrightEra™ panel technology provides higher picture quality, substantially brighter images, higher efficiency, consistent colour stability and longer durability. It also delivers installation flexibility, environment-friendly features, and a low total cost of ownership, in a stylish design that blends into any decor. The lens shift/zoom capability and the image correction features easily allow users to fit any image onto the screen, even from an offset projection angle.
The projector allows simple connectivity using an HDBaseT™* digital interface, multi signal transmission system, providing a single cable, cost-effective, long-distance, and high-quality digital transmission solution. Additionally, the projector is economically designed for optimum energy efficiency, thanks to its energy saving features and has all the features and functionality that you would expect from Sony, particularly in terms of installation, projection, usability and maintenance.
High resolution WUXGA image
- The VPL-CH375 delivers an amazing resolution of WUXGA (1920 x 1200). Extremely clear and detailed high-quality images are projected, even on a large screen. The VPL-CH375 is the ultimate tool for projecting images in a range of applications requiring exceptional detail.
High image quality 3LCD BrightEra™ natural and vivid colour images with high brightness of 5000 lumens
- Thanks to the optical system projecting three basic colours constantly, the projector offers excellent light efficiency, which ensures colourful and bright images. Sony's BrightEra™ panels deliver improved panel light resistance, higher resolution, high brightness and increased panel reliability. High colour reproducibility is important especially when using colourful content, such as materials used in classrooms.
Fine lens shift: +/- 5%, Horizontal: +/- 4%
- The VPL-CH375’s lens shift range adjustment means that the projector can be positioned picture-perfect and horizontally offset to avoid any minor ceiling obstacles.
1.5:1 to 2.2:1 throw ratio
- The VPL-CH375 offers a 1.5:1 to 2.2:1 throw ratio that can accommodate most large classrooms or large meeting room’s current replacement installation.
Connectivity via HDBaseT™*
- The projector allows simple connectivity using an HDBaseT digital interface, multi signal transmission system, providing a single cable, cost-effective, long-distance, and high-quality digital transmission solution.
- The VPL-CH375 has a low-profile chassis, so it appears to blend into the ceiling or wall on which it is mounted.
Advanced energy-saving features
- Advanced lamp technology enables robust energy-saving features. For example, greater brightness control in Auto Light Dimming mode saves considerable energy when the projector is left on without being used. During projection, Auto Picture Mode automatically adjusts light output to suit the projected scene. When you need to mute the picture temporarily, light output can be completely deactivated to minimise energy consumption.