Smart Kapp iQ is half whiteboard, half Ultra HD display. When it’s time to brainstorm, grab a digital pen and start writing like you would on any whiteboard. You can share your notes as you go worldwide – and the world can write you back. When you’re ready to present, switch to display mode with a tap. You can show all kinds of media in stunning Ultra HD resolution. SILKTOUCH™ TECHNOLOGY The most accurate, natural, and responsive touch experience from corner to corner. PEN IQ™ Write independently and simultaneously, using differently colored digital ink. OBJECT AWARENESS™ The display differentiates between a finger, pen or palm, so you can touch, write and erase naturally. 4K ULTRA HD RESOLUTION Commercial-grade, glare-free LED panels brilliantly display detailed 4K content, as well as support HD and SD content.
With a SMART kapp iQ™ 75 board, you can capture notes and ideas, present information and collaborate with others in simple but powerful ways.Connect a Bluetooth®-enabled mobile device to the board by scanning the Quick Response (QR) code on the board’s screen. When you first connect your mobile device, you’re directed to the Apple App Store or Google Play™ to download the SMART kapp® app. After installing the app, you can connect to your board and share notes with others. You can write notes in black or red ink using the provided pens and erase notes with the pens’ erasers or with your palm or fist.The board’s 4K ultra-high-definition resolution display provides optimal image clarity and viewing from any angle.
- Interaction Touch technology DViT® (Digital Vision Touch) technology
- Multitouch capabilities 4 touches
- Object awareness Behavior adjusts automatically to whatever tool or object is being used, whether it’s a pen, finger, eraser or palm.
- Pen ID™ Two people can write independently and simultaneously, using different colored ink.
- Display Type LED Aspect ratio 16:9 Optimal resolution 3840 × 2160 at 30 Hz (HDMI® input only)
- Horizontal frequency 244–280 kHz (analog and digital) Vertical frequency 24–120 Hz
- Contrast ratio (typical) 1400:1
- Brightness (typical) 280–360 cd/m² Pixel pitch 0.372 mm Gamut 72% of NTSC Viewing angle 178°
- Response time 8 ms
- Wireless technology Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode (backwards compatible with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR) Capture options Establish a Bluetooth wireless connection with a supported mobile device by scanning the board’s unique QR code Presence detection Presence detection sensor on the bottom frame
- Audio 10 W integrated side-firing speakers (×2)