Still the world's lightest and thinnest semi-rugged laptop in its class, now with more power
The next generation Toughbook® 54 is still the world's thinnest and lightest semi-rugged in its class, but now packs even more of a punch. The Toughbook 54 is now available with 7th Gen Intel®processors running Windows® 10 Pro, but will also continue to be available with 6th Gen Intel processors running Windows 7 Professional downgrade. Both versions feature a spill-resistant, full magnesium alloy design, storage drive heater, backlit keyboard and is available in four different models to suit every need. The Toughbook 54 has a wide range of integrated options such as dedicated GPS, 4G LTE mobile broadband with satellite GPS, and dual antenna pass-through. It offers an optional second battery, allowing hot swap battery replacement without the need to shut down or hibernate. The Toughbook 54 one of the most versatile and advanced semi-rugged notebooks on the market.
Panasonic has redefined the design of semi-rugged notebooks with the launch of its Toughbook CF-54. Created for workers in the automotive diagnostic industry and field service workers specialising in mainly indoor repairs and maintenance, the new Toughbook CF-54 with Windows 10 Pro is one of the thinnest and lightest semi-rugged Toughbook. But it doesn’t compromise on durability, with a unique ‘honeycomb’ design for improved strength, MIL-STD 810G and spill resistant keyboard and touchpad area.
In terms of flexibility, the Toughbook CF-54 is equally outstanding. It offers a huge array of configuration options, making it easier for customers to have exactly the device they want.
The Toughbook CF-54 is available in three models (Entry, Mid and Premium).
Entry model (HD without touchscreen)
- Intel® Core™ i5-7300U vPro™ processor
- Windows 10 Pro
- 14" HD (1366 ×768 pixels) Active Matrix (TFT) LCD
- Lightweight and slim design (approx. 1.99 kg and 29.8mm)
- 4GB RAM (max. 32GB) and 500GB HDD (Optional 128/256 GB SSD)
- 3x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x LAN, 1x True Serial, 1x VGA and SD card slot as standard
- Flexible configuration area (DVD as standard or 2nd battery* or Smartcard reader* or PC card*)
- Flexible configuration port* (2nd LAN or d-GPS or 4th USB 2.0 or rugged USB)
- Long battery life of up to 10 hours, with hot swap* and second battery* (up to 17 hours)
- 4G LTE* as option
- Operating temperature of -20 °C to +60 °C** (HDD/SSD heater as standard)
- Robust honeycomb style magnesium casing with carry handle
- Withstands drops from a height of 90cm**
- Shock and vibration protected for vehicle docking