Powered by LED technology, the HD91 delivers enhanced image quality with a wide colour gamut, superior colour saturation and uniform brightness. The intense yet accurate colours produce an image of exceptional quality. Advanced LED switching provides increased image stability that rivals the performance of 3 chip DLP projectors and unlike traditional lamp technology the LED illumination in the HD91 provides consistent brightness and colour performance, so maintaining its out-of-the-box image quality throughout its lifetime.
In many situations the perceived brightness of the HD91 LED projector can be up to twice the brightness of an equivalent lamp-based projector. Utilising this phenomenon, known as the Helmholtz-Kohlrausch (HK) effect, the HD91 produces vividly intense colours. The brightness perception enables the HD91 to comfortably render screen sizes far higher than its ANSI brightness specifications would suggest. This enables the HD91 to handle low levels of ambient light with less impact on image quality than lamp based systems. accurate
The lamp-less LED illumination engine that powers the HD91 does not require the inconvenience and cost of frequent lamp changes to maintain its optimal performance. It also doesn’t need lengthy warm-up and cool down cycles before and after every viewing due to its almost instant start up and shut down times.
The efficiency of the LED powered HD91 produces less heat so less cooling is required, resulting in near silent operation. Therefore, the HD91 can be installed closer to walls or ceilings or even built into a small enclosure offering previously unexplored installation options. The light weight 7kg and compact size of the HD91 simplifies any installation, whilst full lens shift and wide 1.9x zoom range ensure placement flexibility.
- UltraDetail – Unique image processing algorithms and a dedicated image detail processor gives the impression of near 4K image quality without the artefacts associated with moving pixel systems.
- PureMotion4 – The fourth generation of Optoma frame insertion technology provides advanced motion control processing that eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action sequences and 3D modes.
- PureColour – Provides balanced colours for vibrant, vivid and natural images. Works in conjunction with the Colour Management System ensuring precise control of the colour reproduction
- Dynamic Black – Now taken to a superior performance level by utilising ultra-fast LED switching times, this technology dynamically adjusts brightness frame by frame to produce deeper blacks for exceptional shadow detail in dark scenes, whilst displaying crisp and clear bright scenes.
The HD91 has been developed in parallel with the latest Optoma ZF2100 radio frequency (RF) 3D glasses (sold separately).
HD91 Key Features
- 1080pLED technology
- Bright 1000 ANSI lumens (Utilising HK effect)
- Full 3D 1080p support – 3D Blu-ray, Games and TV
- 500,000:1 contrast ratio with Dynamic Black technology
- Excellent placement flexibility – Full lens shift and wide 1.9x zoom. Throw ratio 1.5 to 2.89
- ISF compliant
- Full CMS+ for ultimate colour calibration precision
- Superb motion performance using PureMotion4
Native Resolution 1080p (1920 x 1080)
Contrast ratio 500,000:1
Brightness 1000 LED Lumens
Noise Level 23dB (Eco Mode)
Dimensions (L x W x H) 443 x 345 x 161.5mm
Remote Control Backlit with direct source selection
INPUTS: 2 x HDMI (v1.4a 3D supported)
OUTPUT: 2 x+12V OUT for Screen Triggering (1 programmable)
3D-Sync OUT (for 3D-RF System)