Creston Roomview® - NETWORK CONTROL
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning message
- Ideal for large installations in both the educational and business environments.
AmX Compatibility – Dynamic Discovery
Protocol is incorporated into the EX784. This feature allows for easy installation with AMX control systems
Clear, Focused Images
DarkChip3™ technology from Texas Instruments produces a stunning 3000:1 contrast ratio for pin sharp graphics and crystal clear text. Crisper whites, ultra-rich blacks makes images come alive and text easier to read
ideal for business and education presentation.
- Easy lamp replacement from the top cover
- Direct power on – start up time is significantly reduced as standby mode is bypassed when the power cable is inserted into an active power outlet. This eliminates the need to use the 'Power' button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Signal power on – the projector will power on when it receives a signal. This eliminates the need to use the 'Power' button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Auto power off – if after a pre-determined time the projector does not receive a signal, it will turn itself off automatically, conserving power and extending the life of the lamp.
- Key pad lock – once enabled prevents unauthorised adjustments ensuring the projector can only be controlled via the remote control.
- +12v Trigger – electric screen control
- Logo capture – customise your start up screen
- Easy to use remote with laser pointer, mouse control and direct source selection