A WIDE VIEW FOR TIGHT SPACES
Logitech® MeetUp brings remarkable video quality to small conference rooms. Its 120-degree field-of-view easily accommodates huddle rooms where people sit on either side of the camera. The 4K ultra high-def sensor and Logitech lens deliver extra sharp clarity, while pan, tilt, and zoom controls let you focus on presenters and their visual aids.
HEARING IS BELIEVING
MeetUp’s integrated audio is optimized for huddle room acoustics, delivering exceptional sound in small rooms. Three beamforming mics and a custom-tuned speaker ensure meetings sound as great as they look.
AS EASY AS PLUG AND PLAY
Step into a huddle room and instantly start a video collaboration. MeetUp plugs into a USB port and simply works. Use any video conferencing software application and cloud service, including the ones you already use.
DESIGNED FOR THE WAY PEOPLE MEET
Small conference rooms are growing in popularity, and MeetUp rises to the challenge. It provides superb resolution, color balance, detail, and audio in tight spaces. With the included wall mount and compact design that minimizes cable clutter, MeetUp optimizes the huddle room experience.
MeetUp offers a plug-and-play USB connection to conference room computers, and is certified for Skype for Business, Microsoft Cortana®, Cisco Jabber™ compatible, and offers enhanced integration with BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and Zoom. If your preferred application can recognize a webcam, you can use it with MeetUp.
Already connected on your smartphone? Dialing into an audio conference? Pair MeetUp with your smartphone or tablet to enjoy outstanding audio clarity, volume, and range that handheld devices can’t match.
RF REMOTE CONTROL
With a multi-directional remote control, you can easily operate camera controls, adjust volume, and mute/unmute from anywhere in the room. Featuring a low-profile design, premium materials, and a non-slip base, the MeetUp Remote Control feels as good on the tabletop as it does in your hand.
VERSATILE TV MOUNT
Logitech TV Mount for MeetUp lets you mount the MeetUp ConferenceCam either above or below a flat-panel monitor, and attaches to the industry-standard VESA mounting points available on most TVs and monitors.
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 104 mm x 400 mm x 85 mm
- Weight: 1.04kg
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 83 mm x 83 mm x 10 mm
- Windows®7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
macOS 10.10 or higher
Chrome OS™ Version 29.0.1547.70 and higher
USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 required for 4K video)
- Super-wide 120-degree field of view
- 3-microphone speakerphone
- Optional expansion microphone-ready
- 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps); 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 fps); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30 fps); with supported clients
- All-in-one design
- Motorized pan/tilt
- Logitech lens
- 3 camera presets
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- RF remote control
- Multiple mounting options, including table and wall mount; optional TV mount available
- Kensington security slot
- Pickup Range: 2.4 m /8’
- Pickup Range with Expansion Mic: 4.2 m /14’
- Sensitivity: -27dB
- Microphone frequency response: 90Hz - 16kHz for full voice reproduction and high intelligibility without noise
- Factory-paired, very low distortion broadside beamforming algorithm steers the microphones directly at the talker for the best voice pickup and noise reduction
- AEC (Acoustic echo cancellation)
- VAD (Voice activity detector)
- Microphone background noise suppression
- Pro-audio 32 kHz sampling rate
- Powerful rare-earth magnet
- Acoustically suspended speaker enclosure
- Volume adjustable to 95 dB SPL at 1/2 meter peak
- Speaker sensitivity 86.5+/-3dB SPL at 1/2 meter
- Distortion: 200 Hz–300Hz < 3%, 3000 Hz–10KHz < 1%
- Peak-limiting algorithm prevents even momentary speaker clipping to prevent distortion
COMPATIBILITY AND INTEGRATIONS
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Works with most any video conferencing application or meetings service
- Skype for Business certified
- Microsoft Cortana® certified
- Cisco Jabber® and WebEx compatible
- Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members, including BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and Zoom
USB cable: 5m
Wall mount and hardware