Up to twice the speed3
and half the cost4
• Produce quality prints with Original HP inks, and save up to
50% on printing costs versus color lasers.4
• Print at record speeds—certified by Guinness World
Records as the world's fastest desktop printer.5
• New General Office mode delivers high-quality prints at top
speeds while saving ink, time, and money.
• Print brilliantly at breakthrough speed with the same HP
PageWide Technology found in top-end digital presses.
Empower workgroups with an easy-to-manage
• Tap and swipe the intuitive 4.3-inch color touchscreen to
print, copy, scan, fax, and send digital files.9
• Proactively manage this device and remotely monitor
status with industry-leading tools like HP Web Jetadmin.
• Print up to 9,200 pages per cartridge and load up to 1,050
sheets at once with the optional paper tray.6
• Depend on HP for reliable workgroup printing—designed
for high volumes up to 4,200 pages per month.
Connect and print—at the office or on the go7
• Print wirelessly, and share access with PCs, tablets, and
mobile devices12—even with no network or router.13
• Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually
anywhere with HP ePrint.7
• Add this device to your office Ethernet network to easily
share with your workgroup.
• Walk up and print right away, using the easy-access USB
port. Print from a thumb drive or scan straight to it.
Conserve resources without sacrificing
• keep costs in line. This Energy Star®
qualified MFP uses up
to 50% less energy than lasers.8
• Save up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided
printing, and maintain efficiency at breakthrough speeds.
• Conserve resources, using up to 50% less cartridge and
packaging material by weight compared with color lasers.11
• Reduce your impact—easily recycle your Original HP ink
cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.10