- Quality image – Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight, and three times brighter colours than leading competitive projectors. WXGA resolution, that matches the resolution and aspect ratio of most laptop displays, and HDMI input mean that students benefit from sharp, clear projected images.
- Dual pen – Annotate and interact with projected images, using the two interactive pens. Users can write simultaneously or independently.
- Reliable – Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 6,000 hours.
- Save time – Simply plug in and turn on – there’s no warm-up time and the PC-free annotation mode means that teachers don’t even need to power up their computers. The interactive function does not require drivers to be installed and it auto-calibrates.
- More control and collaboration – Multi-PC projection software allows teachers and students to share their content simultaneously. The moderator function allows teachers to remain in complete control since they can choose what content to display.