Deliver Vivid Images
Astonishing 10,000 Lumens Output
- With such powerful colour intensity, this ultra-bright projector delivers dazzling, high-definition projection in lecture halls, large conference rooms and auditoriums, even in bright ambient surroundings.
Super Resolution Technology
- Epson’s super-resolution technology delivers razor-sharp images even when projecting low-resolution content onto large screens. With image data processed frame by frame, even rapid motion remains crisp.
Incredible WUXGA Resolution Beyond Full HD
- Deliver dynamic viewing experiences with superb high-resolution image display without distortion in Full HD video, Blu-ray and other graphic intensive media. With resolution of WUXGA, the EB-Z9750U ensures that your projection images remain razor sharp and vivid, even on larger screens.
- Enjoy clearer, sharper playback with Epson’s Frame Interpolation Technology, which effectively eliminates motion blurring by inserting new frames between original ones to create smoother motion transition.
- The colour adjustment function enables adjustment of hue, saturation, and brightness for each component of RGBCMY. Colour can be adjusted to match your preferences.
Vivid Contrast Brings Images to Life
- Differences in brightness from image to image can result in loss of detail. Epson’s Auto Iris feature changes that by delivering an incredible 15,000:1 contrast ratio, automatically adjusting images for optimal clarity. In combination with C
- , the EB-Z10000 offers uniform and vivid images with exceptional contrast for a smooth presentation.
Portrait and 360° Projection
- The new portrait mode allows you to place your projector on its side with no impact to its performance, enabling you to project your images vertically without compromising on image quality. This makes it ideal for the projection of advertisements and digital signage.
- And with 360° projection, you can project images from any angle, so there’s no limitation, whatever the space restrictions.
Extensive Lens Options
- Epson’s EB-Z10000 offers seven optional lenses including the standard lens and a new short throw zoom lens, enabling you to zoom in and project images even within short distances and suit every space.
Wide Lens Shift*
- Enjoy the ease and versatility of projector and screen placement with Epson’s extended maximum vertical lens shift of 60% and maximum horizontal lens shift of 19%.
* Lens shift varies in different models and is not applicable for rear projection lens.
- Correct single-projector distortion or multiple-projector misalignment directly on the screen. With this feature, images can be quickly fine-tuned by adjusting point by point from right to left, top to bottom, using a projected maximum 9x9 matrix.
Wide Curved and Corner Surfaces Projection
- Fit your projection images nicely even on non-flat surfaces. Now you can create stunning projection images on wide curved surfaces and corner walls, which is ideal for advertisements and marketing promotions.
- Split screen allows inputs from two separate sources to be displayed side by side on the same screen for a more effective presentation. In video conferences, images of presentation materials and remote participants can be shown simultaneously.
- Create high-brightness 3D images on screen with the optional 3D polarising plate kit by stacking two of the same models in the Epson EB-Z10000.
High Reliability and Durability
- Fitted with dual lamps and a lamp select and relay function, you’ll be able to switch between lamps to save on lamp-hour usage and extend the life of your projector lamps for long-lasting, high-quality performance.
- The optical engine has a high level of sealing performance. Dust-caused image quality degradation is reduced with a design that makes it difficult for dust and other particles to penetrate.
Hybrid Cooling Systems
- The EB-Z10000 is fitted with Epson’s original liquid cooling system and air cooling for greater reliability. With this proprietary hybrid cooling system, the EB-Z10000U can withstand high operating temperatures while preserving brightness and picture quality, even with 24/7 usage. This enables reliable operation in a wide variety of environments at ambient temperatures of up to 50°C.
- The body has been greatly strengthened with the placement of a metal base plate on the bottom surface, and the integration of a reinforcing plate on the top surface.
Wide Range of Connectivity
- Epson’s EB-Z10000 is compatible with a wide range of external devices and interfaces, and additional ports now include HDBaseT, DVI-D and SDI. Ideal for large venues, HDBaseT can transmit full HD Video, Audio and Ethernet at low cost through Cat 5e/6 cable up to 100 metres.
- By connecting the projector to a network, it is possible to adjust the projector installation entries from a PC or tablet.
- With the control of a host PC, up to 50 terminals can be connected via the multi-PC projection from a single projector. The host PC acts as a moderator, selecting media from up to 4 terminals to be projected simultaneously. With the moderator function, you can maintain control and prevent tampering with what’s projected on screen.
EasyMP Monitor & Message Broadcasting
- With Epson’s network monitoring and control software, you can see from a single PC which projectors are available and whether they are running efficiently – even across the biggest network. You can configure your projectors and access their serial numbers remotely, as well as receive instant email alerts for pre-defined critical indicators such as non-functioning devices or overheating lamps.
- Now you can send messages or announcements as JPEG files simultaneously to any number of projectors on a network. This makes the projector very useful for immediate communication needs or even emergencies.
Third-party Systems Integration
- Advanced third-party systems integration means convenient and hassle-free projections. With a wide-ranging interface, the EB-Z10000 not only corresponds with conventional analogue systems, they work with and support a range of systems including Extron XTP Protocol, Crestron Room View, AMX Device Discovery and PJLink.
Auto Power On
- With the auto power on function, your projector will automatically turn on once the projection signal is detected, providing you with an easy and hassle-free presentation.