KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brighter images – Now with up to 3,300 lumens white brightness and colour brightness.
- Longer lamp life – Up to 6,000 hours lamp life in ECO mode.
- Higher contrast ratio – Now with 10,000:1 across the entire range.
- Digital connectivity – 2x HDMI ports for digital connections. 1 port supports MHL (Mobile High Definition Link) for mirroring connectivity with Android™ mobile devices.
- PC Interactivity – Comes with Epson's latest and enhanced PC interactive software (Easy Interactive Tools version 3.0). With intuitive user interface and enhanced interactive features.
- Wireless projection and interactivity – Projection and interactive function without the wires when used with the optional LAN card (using peer to peer wireless and Epson's EasyMP Network Projection software version 2.81 or later).
- Multi-user Interactivity – With simultaneous dual pen functionality and finger touch interactivity, teacher and students can annotate at the same time using 2 pens and up to 6 fingers! New smaller pen design now comes with selectable function side button.
- Projector control using Multi-PC projection software with Moderator function – Allows up to 50 devices to connect to the projector. Now features a Moderator function for managing and controlling the images displayed on the screen (up to 4).
- New projector control tool bar – Allows user to control the projector (eg switch sources, zoom, volume up/down etc) using the interactive pen.
- No driver installation required – Installation has never been easier (driver installation is required for Mac).
- Advanced Networking Capability – Enables users to monitor, control and present from a remote location.
- 16W Built-in Speaker – Built in audio with the power to fill the room.