The elite Pro Cinema LS10000 home theater projector combines revolutionary 3LCD Reflective laser projection and 4K Enhancement Technology for the ultimate movie theater experience. Immerse yourself in stunning, crystal-clear images with unbelievable detail, even close to the screen. Offering 1500 lumens of color brightness and 1500 lumens of white brightness, the LS10000 also boasts an unprecedented Absolute Black contrast ratio, wider color gamut, richer colors and smoother gradations. Full HD 1080p and 4K content come alive in amazing 2D and 3D with Super Resolution and frame interpolation technologies. ISF® calibration tools ensure color accuracy. And, installation is easier and more flexible than ever.
- Experience 4K Enhancement revolutionary 4K Enhancement Technology for unbelievable sharpness, clarity and detail
- One measurement of brightness is not enough look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The Pro Cinema LS10000 has:
- Color Brightness: 1500 lumens, White Brightness: 1500 lumens
- Laser light source lamp-free design ensures high-speed contrast control and wider color gamut with rapid warm-up and cool down
- 3LCD Reflective technology improved pixel density, increased aperture ratio and fast performance for incredibly smooth, film-like picture quality
- Absolute Black contrast ratio together, the 3LCD Reflective system and laser light source deliver unprecedented black levels, displaying zero lumens during full-black scenes
- Full HD 1080p in 2D and 3D Super Resolution with Detail Enhancement and frame interpolation technology deliver a stunning viewing experience; RF 3D glasses included
- Superior image quality ISF calibration tools and THX® Display Certification ensure accurate and exceptional performance, the way filmmakers intended
- Easy installation and image adjustments 2.1x power zoom, power focus and extraordinary lens shift (90 percent vertical, 40 percent horizontal)
- Lens position memory store up to 10 settings in the projector memory, including zoom and focus positions for standard 16:9 or 4:3 projection areas, and 2.35:1 wide cinema ratio
- Expansive color space get broad color reproduction with DCI and Adobe RGB modes