- Dual HDMI Ports for Convenience
- With dual HDMI portals, the MS527 is designed for convenience. Users now have the ability to connect two different devices at once and easily switch between them without the need to disconnect and interrupt a presentation.
- SmartEco Mode
- SmartEco mode adjusts lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed. With SmartEco Technology, the MS527 brings together enhanced brightness, picture quality, and lamp life.
- LampSave Mode
- Projector lamp replacement costs make up the biggest part of the total cost of projector ownership. The LampSave mode is designed to adjust the lamp power dynamically by content brightness level to extend projector lamp life by up to 50%. The lamp replacement frequency is also reduced by up to 50% to lower the replacement costs.
- Eco Blank Mode
- The Eco Blank mode allows you to blank the projection. When activated, this feature dims the lamp power, lowering the total power consumption by 70%. All you need to do is press the "Eco Blank" button on the keypad or the "Blank" button on the remote control.
- Auto Power Off and No Source Detected Mode
- The Automatic Power Off feature shuts down the projector after it is has been on for over 20 minutes without a display source. The No Source Detected mode automatically turns the lamp off after three minutes without a display source. Both these features are designed to eliminate unnecessary energy waste and prolong the life of the projector lamp.
- 0.5W in Standby Mode
- When inactive, the MS527 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power. This helps extend the projector lamp life and lower energy costs.
- Instant Restart
- The Instant Restart feature gives teachers a 90-second window period to turn the projector back on immediately when it has been switched off by accident—no waiting necessary.
- Upper Lamp Door for Easy Lamp Access
- The upper lamp door is designed for IT managers to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly. Should the projector lamp go out in the middle of the class, it can be replaced with minimal delay.
- Quick Installation
- By pressing the Quick Install key on the remote control, you can quickly access the installation-related functions in the OSD menu.
- Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
- The BenQ MS527 supports 3D functionality, allowing schools to bring an immersive learning experience to their students with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content from your Blu-ray player.
- Long-Lasting Design
- Eliminating dust buildup and heat damage, the nearly sealed DLP engine design means that DLP projectors are designed to stand the test of time without any loss in picture quality. This DLP projector is designed to look as good as new with a simple lamp change.
- Sharp Details
- BenQ DLP projectors are designed to produce crisply defined sharpness for clear details and legible text by maximizing the fill ratio of individual pixels and employing BenQ SmartEco Technology.
Light output 3,300 lm Resolution 800x600 Contrast 13,000 : 1 Projector type DLP Aspect ratio 4:03 3D-projection Remote control
Lens Image size minimal 60 inch Image size maximum 300 inch Projection distance minimal 2.38 m Projection distance maximum 13.11 m Zoom ratio 1.1 x Brandpuntafstand (min.) 22.04 mm Brandpuntafstand (max.) 24.14 mm
Lamp Number of lights 1 Lamp power 190 W Lamp life 4,500 hr
Connections D-Sub Number of D-Sub ports 3 DVI input Number of DVI ports 0 HDMI ingang Number of HDMI inputs 1 S-Video input Composite input Network connector speed WLAN
Physical specifications Width 28.3 cm Depth 22.2 cm Height 9.5 cm Weight 1,900 gram Specified Power consumption (standby) 0.5 W Specified Power consumption (active) 270 W Specified noise production 33 dB